Iran Live TVs

IRIB Pooya Live – (پخش زنده شبکه پویا)

The IRIB Pooya Live – (پخش زنده شبکه پویا) Broadcasting Organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran is in charge of all of the children’s channels on National Television of Iran, which includes Poya Network. Poya Network is one of the children’s networks. Poya Network was the sixth Iranian television station that solely provided digital transmissions of its programming. This channel airs programming between the hours of 8:00 and 14:00.

History :

After the implementation of the digital broadcast system in Iran and the expansion of this system in Iran, the number of nationwide networks increased. In this regard, after the opening of the documentary network, your network, the market network, the show network, and the sports network, the dynamic network on July 28, 1391, which coincides with Iyam Shabanieh was officially opened with the presence of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and was placed on the third transmitter. In addition, the documentary network, your network, the market network [1] During this time, Poya Network was doing its operations under the guidance of Saba Animation Center.

The IRIB Pooya Live – (پخش زنده شبکه پویا) was moved over to the Children and Teenagers Network on May 20, 2015, which coincided with the opening of the Children and Teenagers Network. On October 1, 2015, Poya channel began its trial broadcast for children less than six years old. This channel’s picture was shifted from a 4:3 aspect ratio to a 16:9 aspect ratio on February 11, 2015. [2] The next day, on April 28, 2015, the new visual identity of this channel was shown to the public for the first time. [3]

Guidelines for programming policies :

According to the guidelines that have been released by the Children’s Network, 80% of the shows on the dynamic channel are animation, while the remaining 20% include live action. In addition, Iran is responsible for the production of 50% of the programmes, while other nations are responsible for the production of the remaining 50%. The length of the programmes broadcast on this channel is typically 7 minutes. [4]

Junior television channel :

Following the conclusion of the special programming for children and teenagers that is aired on a dynamic channel from 8:00 in the morning until 14:00 in the afternoon [5,] programming for the Nahal channel will begin to be broadcast.

Management :

Hossein Sari was the first person to hold the director position at dynamic network. Ali Bakshizadeh was removed from his position as the manager of Do Network on December 25, 2014, and on the same day, he was given the position of director of Poya Network. [6] On May 20, 2014, via a decree, Ali Asghar Pourmohammadi, the deputy of the National Media Agency, nominated Mohammad Sarshar as the chairman of the Children and Adolescent Network of Sima. This appointment was made by Ali Asghar Pourmohammadi. Poya Channel has been included into this network as a subsidiary. [7] In March of 1400, Mohammad Sarshar’s tenure as manager of the organisation came to an end.

You can also watch other channels like irib-varzesh in our iran TV Channels android and Afghan TV Channels ios applications.

Beside these channels, you can also watch other Iran Live TVs in our Android app : IRIB Varzesh , IRIB Mostanad Live, IRIB TV1 Live , IRIB TV2 Live , IRIB TV4 Live, IRIB TV5 Live, ,and many more..

If you want to optimize your website and get really good results and increase your revenue you should visit this awesome website .

The other awesome website that you need in your everyday life is this Temporary Mail creator where it allows you to create as many disposable emails for free . .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Adblock Detected

We noticed you are using an Ad blocker . We work really hard to keep the website and channels up-to-date. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker for this domain. We do not show any popups or poor ads. Because we hate them too. Please disable your Ad blocker. Thank you..